When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
This position is a stepping stone into a Maintenance Technician career at with our client who will provide internal support and resources to help you develop your skills and reach your full potential.
- Main Function of the job: Responsible for daily maintenance and operation of Packaging line
- Be responsible for the performance and productivity of the equipment on the line
- Maintenance of packaging equipment
- Member must be highly motivated with high expectations
- Preventive maintenance of packaging equipment in your assigned area
- Help gather information to obtain and maintain computerized PM program.
- Maintain/monitor inventory system for plant and utility equipment.
- Maintain facilities and equipment to meet MS, OSHA and U.S.D.A. standards.
- Improve uptime on plant equipment through machine modification, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance.
- Maintain all utility areas in a neat/orderly fashion.
- 1-3 years of experience running a production/packaging line is preferred.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be willing to share skills to help others develop and possess excellent communication skills.
- Committed to providing a high level of detail and pride towards equipment maintenance, projects, general housekeeping and maintaining all shop/utility areas in a neat orderly fashion.
- Ability to rotate between operation of several different pieces of equipment on a daily and/or weekly basis
- Ability and openness to work in a rotation program and be a back-up operator for other production lines/rooms within the facility
- Strong written verbal communication skills required
- Strong math background is required
- Must be able to complete production documentation paperwork accurately
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Must be able to actively participate in a team environment
- Basic computer skills needed
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.