When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
The Architectural Project Manager will coordinate the preparation of job drawings with the Department Team Leader, Architectural Technicians, and Project Managers to develop and prepare architectural plans for the construction of new buildings or renovations of existing buildings.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare detailed drawings, in accordance with design criteria and standards of construction, from preliminary sketches to final detailed working plans per client specification.
• Complete Architectural Project Management as applicable in the following areas:
• Interpret and record all project information.
• Provide creative insight and suggestions, as well as solutions to design problems.
• Prepare drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals.\Update all drawings as revisions occur and ensure that drawing files reflect correct information at all times. Make changes to accommodate mechanical, engineering, architectural, or client revisions.
• Oversee 2-5 architectural technicians.
• Capacity Planning and Scheduling
• Maintain accurate time logs for billing purposes
• Collaborate with customers, sub-vendors, and internal stakeholders
• Remain up to date in current in industry standards, products, code changes, drafting software by reading published information
• Attend authorized training and/or participating in company training programs as required
• Associates Degree in architectural design (Bachelors preferred)
• 3 years’ experience preparing architectural drawings.
• Ability to perform structural analysis for design and estimating purposes.
• Knowledge of the Building Codes
• Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.