When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Our client is currently seeking to hire qualified API Inspector who will work closely with the Inspection Department to complete assigned tasks. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Site Manager to effectively maximize resources.
- Work in conjunction with Inspection Department
- Weekly update to Site Manager of all issues
- Provide input on findings in a timely manner
- Make walk downs as needed
- Completion of API 570, 510 checklist and sketching.
- Certified API 570, 510
- Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives
- Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-oriented skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
- Associates Degree in Technical Field
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.