When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
We are seeking a motivated Mechanical Engineer that will initially learn the mechanical design and engineering of our client’s equipment and produce engineering drawings using Solidworks and AutoCAD. As experience is gained there will be opportunities to advance to a Project Engineer position or other positions based on the employee interest and company need.
- Completing design engineering of mechanical parts and equipment in Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Create and make revisions to production drawings.
- Create purchase requisitions as required for certain items.
- Communicate with Project Engineers and Manager, Production Manager, Purchasing, Applications, Shop Personnel, and other departments.
- Apply knowledge of manufacturing principles, engineering practices, mathematics, materials and physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Other tasks as assigned.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of Solidworks (AutoCAD understanding a plus)
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must possess good communication and analytical skills, along with good planning/organizing.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.