When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Field Service Technician/Engineer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will primarily focus on providing field service support at customer facilities. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide turnkey installations with start-up service, annual maintenance and customer training
- In-house assembly, wiring, and programming startup of machines and equipment
- Provide customer support over the phone and on-site to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with engineers, project managers and other applicable team members to ensure service delivery
- Associates Degree or related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of experience in field service or related technical field
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering related field
- 5+ years of experience provide field service/technical support
- PLC/HMI programming experience
- Capital equipment or automated machinery OEM experience
- Willingness to travel extensively