When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Our client is currently seeking to hire qualified Level II NDT Test Technicians for openings Colorado, Utah, and California. The Level II Technician will be performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results.
- Actively participate in Client safety programs
- Control the radiation area
- Set up and utilize nondestructive testing equipment
- Calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
- Conduct Radiographic tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects)
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Interpret welds from various processes
- Interpret radiographs
- Organize and report test results
- Fill out daily radiation reports
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified Level II RT, MT, PT UT Thickness
- Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety Personnel (IRRSP) or applicable agreement state card
- Technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
- Knowledge of NDT equipment
- Associates Degree in Technical Field
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.