When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Maintenance Manager to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to work independently as a Maintenance Manager managing and leading a maintenance team. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage and lead a maintenance team/contractor.
- Develop a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Procure Inventory/Parts.
- Support line/equipment change-overs with the production team.
- Assist with installation and follow-up of jobs.
- Assure and maintain outstanding levels of customer service.
- Hands-on and mechanically-inclined.
- 1+ year of supervising experience.
- Experience using or programming a CMMS (Computer Maintenance System)
- Experience with line changes or line change-overs
- Consistent Job History
- 4+ years of supervising experience.
- Experience in the packaging or liquid packaging industry.
- CMMS Implementation Experience
- Knowledge of PLC Programming
- Contract MFG or FDA Regulatory knowledge/experience
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.