When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Are you seeking to extend your maintenance skills while working in a clean and quiet environment for a family-owned and growing company that puts people first!
Essential Job Functions:
- 4-day work week; Monday through Thursday
- 3rd Shift - 8:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
- Overtime is available, but not required
- Immediate vacation, amount based on experience
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Competitive benefits package – (401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Fitness Reimbursement, and Paid Holidays)
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Education reimbursement
- Make repairs to operations equipment in a timely manner through root cause analysis.
- Complete machine enhancement projects.
- Work closely with process improvement engineers to drive standardized work, reduce scrap, and increase throughput.
- Utilize maintenance software to track all team members work progress and materials to ensure timely completion of work orders and employee performance accountability.
- Work with Process Support Group to identify and document major equipment related issues and establish an organized plan to implement corrective action.
- Troubleshoot and repairs all machinery and process-related deficiencies using electrical/mechanical skills. This includes performing general maintenance duties to encompass all facility related equipment.
- Journeyman card required.
- A minimum of 5 years maintenance experience within a manufacturing setting required.
- Candidates with a minimum of 10 years maintenance experience will be considered in lieu of Journeyman card.
- Working knowledge of TPM, preventative/predictive maintenance, operator basic care, and equipment efficiency metrics and measures.
- Electrical, mechanical, machine rigging, mechanical, light fabrication, power transmission, bearings, lubrication, pneumatic.
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings, specifications, equipment manuals, and technical documentation.
- Strong leadership, verbal, written, analytical, mathematical, reasoning, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PCs, including the Microsoft Office family is preferred
- Working knowledge of paper/nonwovens converting, slitting, winding, filling, packaging, sealing, conveying, and associated equipment is preferred.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.