When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Under the supervision of the VP of Design Engineering this individual will be part of the team to create manufacturing drawings that will assist in the production of world-class yachts. This individual will process engineering change requests and support the design and engineering team in expanding capacities as they grow with the organization.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Process engineering change requests according to the approved policy in an accurate and timely manner.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the position
- Work with production to better understand design for manufacturability
- Complete drafting and design documentation utilizing Autodesk Inventor and related systems.
- Create and revise production drawings.
- Create purchase requisitions as required for certain items.
- Communicate with Project Engineers and Manager, Production Manager, Purchasing, Applications, Shop Personnel, and other departments.
- Apply knowledge of manufacturing principles, engineering practices, mathematics, materials and physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Design or related program
- Knowledge and application of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.
- Ability to read blueprints and understanding of engineering drafting
- Sound analytical ability and communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products