When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Revit Designer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role is seeking a driven candidate who would like to work on a variety of projects and grow long term with a family-owned company. The following summarizes individual responsibilities:
1. Support customers with Revit Design as it relates to construction projects
2. Participation in the design coordination process and resolving coordination conflicts
3. Coordinate the implementation of concept design solutions through the architectural/construction contract documents
4. Consistently produce the highest quality set of contract documents and drawings to support field requirements
5. Have strong communication and organizational qualities.
6. Passion to work on a variety of projects of various size, scope, and complexity
• Associates Degree or equivalent certificate
• Revit Design experience on construction-related projects
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office
• 2+ years of Autodesk Revit
• Ability to prepare high-quality contract documents and specifications throughout the schematic, design, design development and construction document phases
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.