When it comes to enhancing your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to align your interests, qualifications, and talents to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Service Technician. The job would consist of oversight and coordination of all field activities related to the physical construction on residential and/or commercial construction job projects which you are assigned.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Review all job specifications to determine a cost-effective plan
- Maintain time log and purchasing record
- Communicate with clients
- Participate in physical completion of the job project
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.
- 2+ years of construction or carpentry experience
- Broad knowledge of all construction aspects
- Ability to travel around Green Bay area during the day (no overnight travel)