Enterprise group in the medical sector desperately needs to add a Business Analyst with experience in Workflow to their team to share the workload of new IT project requests. This individual will be screening the requested projects, meeting with the business units, and clearly scoping the business problem from the perspective of creating a workflow. This information needs to be communicated effectively to the software development team so that they can architect a solution and estimate internal costs back to the business unit. The right individual will understand that this position will leverage their experience in workflow requirements gathering to enable them to authenticate the validity/viability of the requests and rely on them to prioritize the projects in terms of business impact.
This is a full-time, long-term contract position with a great company culture in an energetic atmosphere. The job will be onsite at the headquarters in the north suburbs of Chicago with easy access to 94/294.
This group is looking to double their throughput of projects this year and needs your help!
Business Analyst Job Description:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA, or equivalent work experience.
- MUST HAVE 1+ years previous experience with workflows, this is essential (K2 is a huge plus, Nintex, Sharepoint, etc)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.