Looking for a Power BI Developer for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of recreational boats and marine engines.
The Power BI Developer will review and provide input on the solution architecture, guide decisions, collaborate on implementation, and provide training and guidance to our technical team. The successful candidate will have extensive hands-on experience in Power BI, including but not limited to data set ingestion and transformation, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) language for formula creation report development using the most appropriate report templates for a given data set, and the creation of dashboards that bring together key performance and operational data for an enterprise. The Power BI Developer will assist in the creation of a secure framework for how data, reports, and dashboards are managed. In addition, the Power BI Developer will participate in the creation of technical and functional guidance documentation.
• Extensive expertise with Microsoft BI solution stack
• Experience working with dataset ingestion, data model creation, reports, dashboards, KPIs, Power BI Pro features, work spaces, security, etc
• High level of demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including Power Query, Power Pivot, connections to external data sources, REST APIs, pivot tables, charts, and slicers
• Proven ability to create, publish, and manage content packs
• Deep understanding of security as it pertains to data access, scope, and distribution of reports and dashboards
• Experience in mentoring/training/coaching others in technical concepts
• ETL, SSAS and SSIS experience
• Strong data modeling experience
• Experience in building data marts
• Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, from managers to technical resources, to include the translation of business requirements into operational measures and reports
• Agile/Scrum project experience nice to have
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5+ years' experience
• Must be a Power BI Expert